Lark

Pitter Patter of Little Thoughts

If I had an addiction, it would probably be books. All kinds of books. There is almost nothing better than curling up with fuzzy pillows, warm blankets, a mug of hot chocolate, and of course a book to fall into. Trying to get a full account of all the books I've read in the past - and also trying to be more diligent about documenting the books I read nowadays (and reviewing them). Thus, all current books I read will be reviewed, and all books I've realized I read in the past will not be reviewed unless I read them again. Also trying to expand my palate in books and genres. There's nothing I love better than a recommended new book in a different genre that surpasses my expectations. Feel free to leave a recommendation ^^

A Tale of Two Cities
Charles Dickens, Stephen Koch
Everfound - Neal Shusterman The culmination of this trilogy. Love is found, love is reunited, the armies face off, a weapon of mass destruction is detonated, spirits are exorcised, and good wins at the end of the day.

This is actually the first time I have given the last book a higher rating than the previous ones. It's strengths lie in the fact that the book does not skimp on new characters - bringing a new life to each story. While I would have wished I could learn about Allie and Nick better, to be quite frank, Shusterman didn't really have much to add to their personalities anyway.

Again, it was a highly plot driven story, rather than a character story. But it was good because it kept it fast-paced and always moving.

It was a good end to the series.
I'm not going to read it again, but I don't regret reading the trilogy.

Three stars because I am actually pleased at the ending and how things were wrapped up - which is difficult in a series. Recommended for people who read the previous two books, naturally.