Lark

Pitter Patter of Little Thoughts

If I had an addiction, it would probably be books. All kinds of books. There is almost nothing better than curling up with fuzzy pillows, warm blankets, a mug of hot chocolate, and of course a book to fall into. Trying to get a full account of all the books I've read in the past - and also trying to be more diligent about documenting the books I read nowadays (and reviewing them). Thus, all current books I read will be reviewed, and all books I've realized I read in the past will not be reviewed unless I read them again. Also trying to expand my palate in books and genres. There's nothing I love better than a recommended new book in a different genre that surpasses my expectations. Feel free to leave a recommendation ^^

A Tale of Two Cities
Charles Dickens, Stephen Koch
Dreams of Steel - Glen Cook Not really a review, just a note to self.
I dropped the series somewhere along this book. It's not that I didn't like it. I loved the writing since book one all the way up till now. However, things have slowly become less interesting as I keep reading - and maybe it's just that I lost the initial interest, but I can't be bothered to pick this series up again right now. I am left with the annoying mystery of the true history of the Black Company, but the trouble of reading through pages on characters I'm not entirely devoted to (i.e. not Croaker or Lady) gives me great pause. Maybe I'll pick it up again because it is a series worth reading. But just not right now.